Posted on Jan 6, 2021 by Experis AG
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions.
Overview of contract
On behalf of our client, a leading financial institution in Zürich, we are looking for a DevOps Engineer to support in an Application build and deployment project within the development team. The initial focus will be to support the Continuous Delivery - while the long term will focus on the Application Build and Continuous Integration.
- Provide consultancy for integrating new applications into automated deployment process and support projects where needed.
- Administer, fine-tune and provide L2 support for tools in the automated deployment process: UCD, Jenkins, Subversion, Artifactory.
- Design, engineer and operate on a zero touch basis to the principle of "everything as code"
- Develop and enable Continuous Integration, Compliance, Delivery, Test and Support
- Automated Provisioning, availability, optimization & operational cover of all build & test environments
- Apply best in class technologies & practices to keep SDLC optimal and current
- Defending our business and reputation by ensuring the integrity and security of relevant processes at all times.
- An experienced DevOps Engineer able to support developers
- Knowledge of SQL and Shell Scripting
- Hands-on experience with Urban Code Deploy (UCD) is highly beneficial.
- Experience with Artifactory, Jenkins, Subversion, BitBucket, GIT and Ansible are advantageous.
- Previous experience gained within the in Financial Services industry.
- Language Skills: German and/or English
If you are interested in this opportunity, we look forward to receiving your CV or if you have any questions, contact Jane Leese.
We can only consider Swiss nationals or professionals possessing a valid EU passport for this engagement.