IT Project Manager (Asset Management Systems)
Posted on Jan 6, 2021 by Experis AG
Project Manager (Asset Management Systems)
Experis IT is Europe's leading IT recruitment agency. We are dedicated to connecting talented individuals with Business opportunities across several professional sectors, with IT being at the heart of our operations.
For one of our clients, specialized in the financial industry, we are looking for a Project Manager who will focus on Asset Management Systems.
- Start date: ASAP
- Duration: 12 months
- Extension: possible
- Place of work: Basel
- Workload: 100%
Tasks & responsibilities:
The Project Manager (Asset Management Systems) is a key position who will manage the delivery of a new enterprise vendor solution. You will be the organisation's Project Manager and main coordinating point to work with a vendor deployment team.
- Ensure a cohesive solution by seeking out and managing dependencies and driving collaboration between delivery teams
- Ensure integration from a technical, operating model, business and change perspective, and be motivated by delivering unified and elegant technical solutions
- Responsible for planning, scheduling, benefits realisation, and risk management.
- Support the Programme Manager and work hand-in-hand with the Lead Architect.
- Graduate diploma or degree or equivalent in a relevant technical discipline and/or relevant qualification in IT.
- Project Management qualifications (ie Prince2 or Agile)
- 8 years' work experience in a similar position
- Extensive Project Management experience in a Banking context
- Excellent stakeholder management and negotiation skills
- Excellent overall knowledge of IT and business dependencies and how they interact
- Excellent proven ability to liaise between business and IT stakeholders"
- Very good Business Change experience and skills
- Very good data management, and data understanding, in an operational context
- Very good knowledge of enterprise system delivery, testing, and user acceptance
- Ability to demonstrate initiative, drive and enthusiasm.
- Ability to actively work to support technical change initiatives and tackle cultural barriers.
- Fluent in English (oral and written)
If you are a result-oriented Project Manager currently looking for a challenging new position that applies to your skills, then we look forward to receiving your application!