2nd Line Engineer - VIP Support - Paris Based
Posted on Jan 6, 2021 by eTech Partners
2nd Line Engineer - VIP Support - Break into Banking
My Client are a prestigious Private Bank based in Paris and they are looking for a 2nd Line IT Support Engineer that is customer focused and a natural problem solver.
Key responsibilities will include Providing support to the Trade Floor, VIP's and senior Management.
Please note this is 100% based in Paris.
- Accommodation needs to be arranged by the individual long term but my client can provide an initial hotel/apartment if needed
- Fluent French required
Professional/Technical Skills Needed:
- Excellent communication skills are a must.
- Knowledge of configuring and administering Office 365.
- Ability to diagnose, troubleshoot and own issues
- Solid understanding of Microsoft operating systems - W10 upwards
- Active Directory - user mailbox creation and administration
- Office/Desk Moves
- Basic networking - able to patch desktops and phones
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to join a fast paced expanding environment where you will receive excellent training, gain experience in the Banking Sector and grow within an innovative company
My client is looking to recruit URGENTLY, please send your CV in Word format to be considered for this great opportunity.