Posted on Jan 6, 2021 by GCS
Fullstack Developer/Engineer 100% full-time, on-site
- Software leader provider in management
- Zug, Switzerland
The client is an internationally operating Swiss IT company focused on the financial sector. They have branches in Frankfurt, Zurich and New York and work with clients like Commerzbank, Deutsche Bank, Credit Suisse, UBS and Allianz.
- Very good interpersonal skills, able to motivate and convince others whilst being a team player
- Self-motivated and highly organised
- Communicates openly and in a transparent way
- Experience in writing scalable and complex applications running in web browsers
- Understanding of responsive design
- Pragmatic and solution oriented
- Fair and self-aware
- Excellent communication on all levels (subordinates, peers and superiors within the company, technical counterparts internally and at customer side)
- Well-developed sense for urgency, with a good sense for need of escalation
- Positive attitude towards the company's values
- Fluent English (B2+ to C1 at least)
The Fullstack should also have
- At least 5 years' experience working as a Fullstack developer
- Work permits supported (EU passport, permanent residence or valid work permit)
If you are looking for exciting projects as well as an established employer and highly professional colleagues, do not hesitate to send us your complete application documents. Absolute discretion is guaranteed.
GCS Computer Recruitment Services is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.