Senior Bespoke Java Developer
Posted on Jan 5, 2021 by Easton Haines Consultancy
About the job
The Senior Bespoke Java Developer will be responsible for:
- The development, implementation and maintenance of bespoke solutions in line with delivery frameworks, governance and SLA's
- The design of solutions aligned to business requirements using the appropriate design patterns
- Product related incident management, investigation and addressing identified issues
- Liaising with delivery teams to ensure bespoke products are suitably tested, deployed and supported
- Helping to develop the technical and delivery capability in the bespoke development
The successful Senior Bespoke Java Developer will have
- Extensive experience of Java and Spring Boot web development
- Strong knowledge and experience of delivering bespoke technical solutions, preferably with a qualification in development or systems integration technology (ie MCSD)
- Previous experience of delivering solutions based on Microservice architecture
- Previous experience of working in a variety of delivery methodologies (ideally in an Agile environment - eg SCRUM and Kaban)
- Exposure to a DevOps delivery culture including CICD tooling and implementations
Any of the following would be advantageous - experience of working within a financial services environment (ideally insurance), experience of a senior role within a software delivery environment, Kubernetes/OpenShift containerisation orchestration experience, Azure Gateway experience.
In return you will receive an extremely competitive salary alongside an excellent benefits package and a great working environment.
Please apply either by using the link provided or by emailing your CV direct to me.
Easton Haines Consultancy is a specialist recruitment business for the IT industry. No terminology in the advertisement is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies, we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary or contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment business.
Please note that, unfortunately, due to the high level of applications, we are only able to respond to those candidates whose CVs match the job requirements.