Posted on Jan 5, 2021 by Spencer Rose Ltd
DevSecOps Engineer (Cloud Security), London.
My Client are a rapidly growing tech company who work with the largest E-commerce company's worldwide.
They are looking for a DevSecOps specialist to help them on their journey from a DevOps to a DevSecOps culture, you will be the evangelist towards security by design'/security as code'/'Shifting Left'. You'll be the go-to person for all things Security engineering for Cloud Security and SDLC.
Here are some of the key responsibilities you will have in this role
- Leading and creating a DevSecOps governance framework and culture for over 120 engineers to improve security
- Leading and Implementing required Security Tooling for Vulnerability assessments in both code and supporting cloud infrastructure.
- Architecting, designing and Ownership of AWS Cloud Security including API Security and Container Security.
- Developing the automation of security and compliance capabilities in support of DevOps processes (SDLC)
- Implementing security features and monitoring tools, performing periodic security assessments
- Being part of the internal Infosec/cyber security incident process - investigate suspected attacks and help manage security incidents, including providing post-mortem analysis, identify causes, develop solutions and preventive measures
- Managing the development, refresh and implementation of policies, standards, guidelines and procedures related to DevSecOps and Cloud Security
If you would like to hear more about this role, please do apply and I will be in contact shortly.