PERMANENT - SAP LE WM - Budapest
Posted on Jan 5, 2021 by Linksap Europe Ltd
My client is currently for a SAP LE/WM Consultant to be part of an exciting global network of SAP professionals supporting the upgrade of our global SAP ECC template to an S4/EWM/TM platform. You'll be responsible for implementing, maintaining and consulting on SAP LE topics (ie: EWM, SAP TM, SAP IM/WM/Distribution). The internal Consultant will be provided with an on-boarding program of functional and technical training a long with on the job training. The analyst can work in a project-based team environment or alone on individual project enhancement request tasks. Team members are located across multiple regions of the world, supporting the global business footprint. In addition, the Consultant will work with multiple teams to design, develop, test, deploy, and support IT solutions and processes in support of business imperatives.
- Determine Business Requirements
- Design SAP-based Business Systems
- Configure the SAP System
- Prepare Development Specifications
- Test the SAP System, Enhancements and Add-ons
- Support Data Mapping from Legacy Systems
- Develop SAP Batch Jobs, Unix Scripts and Variants
- Provide Local Implementation Team Training
- 3 - 5 years of experience in SAP ECC LE environment with hands on activities configuring, ideally also EWM.
- Knowledge of SAP TM and SCT XPS is a big plus, as TE will be moving to those platforms over the coming years.
- Strong willingness to operate in a global IT organization, closely related with the business. (business oriented IT)
- Independent and solution oriented
- Excellent communications skills at various levels
- Experience with working with an offshore development organization in the background.
- English as a first or second language, sufficient for telephone consulting, email, training, and documentation in English. (primary communication language is English)
- Knowledge of other European languages a plus.
- Should be willing to travel between 30% - 50% of time after COVID threat is fore by. During COVID times, travel is restricted and no one will be unwillingly endangered.