Posted on Jan 5, 2021 by Trilogy International
Currently supporting a key global client who are looking to expand their digital IT team. They are currently looking to onboard a 'Test Engineer/Analyst' on a freelance mission.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Review, analyse and clarify requirements
- Design test cases using methods/techniques from ISTQB standards
- Create and maintain the traceability to requirements and the test coverage Matrix
- Detect and report defects using high quality evidence
- Support the development team during debugging and track defects till resolution
- Effectively communicating status, issues, and risks in a precise and timely manner
- Leading the test improvement activities and facilitate the test automation activities
- Support the test team in transitioning from manual to test automation
- Interact with development team & technical architects to manage and resolve dependencies
You should have the following knowledge/experience:
- At least 5 years of demonstrated hands-on experience in test engineering in Back End systems
- Test Design experience
- ISTQB Foundation or higher level
- Experience using JIRA and Confluence
- Working experience in integration testing, test definition, test execution, reporting and bug tracking
- Experience using any of Test tools for API testing: Tosca, JMeter etc.
- Experience using a test management tool such as qTest or similar
- Experience with gateways and knowledge about microservices architecture and biometric systems
Due to COVID-19 the role would start off remote but once practical it will be based onsite in France.
If interested in learning more about this role, please apply for immediate consideration!