Senior Azure Platform Engineer - Bank - Amsterdam!
Posted on Jan 4, 2021 by Apollo Solutions Ltd
Senior Development Engineer (Azure/Security) - Amsterdam Area - Leading Dutch Bank
A leading bank in the Netherlands, is looking for a DevOps Engineer/Developer with a passion for Automation, Security and Cloud (Azure). This is your opportunity to work in a strong and structured DevOps Platform team, in a CCoE, working on next level technologies in an innovative team where the mindset is on automation and new technologies.
In this role you'll be:
- Working in an agile platform team within the Cloud Center of Excellence, currently consisting of 8 people and expanding;
- Working together with the Cloud Migration Director, developers in other DevOps teams, CISO and security teams;
- Focussing on Azure cloud (Azure DevOps), Automation (design of CI/CD Pipelines with IaC) and work on next level Security (policy management automation, OPA, PaC) on an enterprise level.
- You have a minimum of 4-years Full time work experience in Development/Engineering
- Your technical skills are focused around Automation, Security, Policy as Code (PaC) and Azure Cloud
- You are very strong with design and IaC (Terraform, ARM templates) - a true developer
- You are a real team player, love to share knowledge, get excited about new (Security) technology
- You are a great support for the other DevOps teams - always ready to help/explain and guide
You will have experience in:
- Cloud (Azure)
- Security (Security Policies, preferable OPA, PaC)
- Terraform, PowerShell, ARM Templates (IaC)
- Development of automation Pipelines
- A good understanding of Cloud Solutions Architecture
- Strong Stakeholder management
You will get:
- Great name on your resume
- Very good work - life balance
- Great work environment, agile way of working, strong experts in their field, good culture
- Opportunity to work in a strong, stable DevOps environment, focused on the latest Security tooling at Enterprise level in an innovative team with an innovative mindset
- Flexible working hours, lots of room to grow (personality & professionally)
- Encouragement to train/fitness during the day
- Personal Development budget
- Great Pension scheme
- Solid insurance
- Free transport card
This role offers a highly competitive salary package between £75-85k.
Apply now to be considered!