Oracle Database Administrator (DBA)
Posted on Jan 4, 2021 by Swisstech Recruitment
- Conception, development, operation and support of the Oracle databases on a virtualized AIX infrastructure (IBM power systems)
- Performance measurements and tuning of the Oracle databases
- Implementation and monitoring of the specifications in the areas of data protection, data backup and licensing.
- Collaboration in the field of Scripting and application support
- Monitoring of hardware and software availability with regard to performance and capacities
- Partial responsibility for technologically and organizationally demanding projects
- Cross-team collaboration (infrastructure, application and operation)
- Computer science studies and several years of experience with Oracle databases
- Good knowledge of SQL, PL/SQL and Shell Scripting
- Experience with automation, monitoring (Oracle Grid Control), data security, Oracle CDB/PDB, performance analysis and application support
- Independent, structured way of working as well as a service-oriented and analytical personality
- Successful team player with social skills
- Excellent communication skills in German and English
For all permanent positions based in Switzerland, SWISSTECH Recruitment works with their SECO licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law. Please submit applications and direct any enquires directly to SWISSTECH Recruitment.