Posted on Jan 4, 2021 by Morson International (IT)
Morson International are working with a global consultancy who are looking for a Quality Controller to join their team in Strasbourg. This is an initial 12 months contract with possibilities of renewal.
EU nationals ONLY (due to the security requirements)
- Responsible for controlling the correct implementation and execution of the quality processes and procedures and supporting the Quality Manager in all Quality related aspects of the FWC
- Assistance and support on the SLA and quality procedures or documents associated with the services in these Tender Specifications and
- Assistance to the Quality Manager during the regular internal assessment and internal audits of all services provided by this Framework contract.
- Master Degree and Minimum 10 years of experience in the defined area of expertise, including 6 years as quality consultant.
- Experience of the implementation of quality management standards in a large, complex multi-stakeholder environment
- Experience of working in an agile software development environment
- Experience of the implementation of quality management standards in an IT software and infrastructure development context
- Experience of embedding quality management processes throughout the IT development life cycle
- A working knowledge of IT in the domain of complex information systems
- Capacity in writing and presenting documents
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience and willingness of working in an international/multicultural environment
- Very good knowledge of the English language.
- The applicants should be eligible for EU Security Clearance (only EU nationals can be considered).
If you are interested and would like to find out more, apply now and we will be in touch shortly. Alternatively, contact Paul from Morson for more information.