PC Backup MAC & Windows L3
Posted on Jan 4, 2021 by Gazelle Global Consulting
My client is looking for PC Backup MAC & Windows L3, and I wanted to know whether this would be of interest to you or not?
Position: PC Backup MAC & Windows L3
Duration: 6 months +
Location: Marseilles, France
Rate: 300 Euros per day
JD for L3 resource for PC Backup administration.
- Experience in PC BACKUP (under Windows/MAC environment)
- Responsible for enterprise-wide PC BACKUP infrastructure
- Performs strategic analysis and design of PC BACKUP and makes recommendations on improvements and/or new systems required to meet business needs and future capacity.
- Experience in cloud based security configurations, patching, and troubleshooting.
- Manage the backup and restoration of systems using PC backup tool.
- Daily corporate backups using PC BACKUP software and monitoring of schedules for failed and missed backups.
- Disaster Recovery (DR) preparation and testing.
- Administration of storage platform (DAS, SAN, Tape)
- Fine-tune and troubleshoot PC BACKUP environment for optimal performance and resolve complex issues in a timely manner.
- Diagnose PC BACKUP platform issues (server and client-side) and provide Support in complex, business-critical environment including physical and virtual infrastructure.
- Understanding on OneDrive setup and operations.
- Create and update documentation including daily backup reports.
- Experience in PC Backup operation tools (Connected backup, Druva, Veeam Endpoint, Commvault EDGE)
- Evaluates and applies software upgrades and support packs as required to solve production problems and/or ensure compliance and system integrity.
- Provide technical support to IT, DC systems and information security as requested
- First point escalation for PC BACKUP solution
- Provide technical subject matter expertise wherever required.
- Ensure proper communication and quick resolution.
- Plan and schedule Changes, Coordinating with different stakeholders.
- Perform RCA for Major Incidents related to his/her tower and follow quality/security process/audit defined for the engagement.
- Perform Trend analysis, identify top few incidents and work with respective teams/individual to minimize the incidents, Hardware troubleshooting & Vendor coordination and prepare Weekly and monthly status reports.
- Participate in business meetings with various stake holders on a need basis.
- Take corrective actions based on the customer satisfaction surveys.
- Work on the service improvement programs.
- Effort estimation/reviews on need basis for new projects.
- Training of new team members.
- Able to work on Knowledge acquisition and updates to related documents
- Provisioning, implementation/integration, standards/governance, patch management, monitoring, support, root cause analysis and performance tuning
If you are interested in this position, please send me your CV ASAP for immediate consideration.
If you are not interested in the role but know someone that may be interested or a good fit for it, please help me and them out by sending me their details or them the details of this role so they can get in touch with me about it