Test Manager/Amsterdam/300 Euros per day (Remote)
Posted on Jan 4, 2021 by Endeavour Recruitment
Excellent contract opportunity for a Test Manager to join a leading client based in the Netherlands.
Remote working until able to, then onsite will be required in Amsterdam.
Duration: 6 months
Rate: 300 Euros (remote)
Role specific experience:
- Expertise in configuring tools to test performance of the production systems in a streamlined and effective manner.
- Expertise in the technologies in use in the Agency to be able to assure testing (eg Documentum).
- Expertise to troubleshoot performance issues and advise on potential areas of root causes.
- Relevant professional qualifications (eg ISTQB Certified Advanced or Expert Tester) are desirable.
Expertise in performance testing using tools:
- Performance Center 12.5.
- Writing scripts using VUgen and TruClient.
- Knowledge in IT Service Management and/or Risk frameworks, and/or international standards.
- Designing, planning and executing different types of performance tests including load, stress and endurance.
- Analysing, troubleshooting and reporting on the different types of performance tests as well as for the overall conclusion of the performance test cycle.
- Liaising with the operational team for performance tuning and proposing possible enhancements.
- Role specific skills, competencies & responsibilities:
- Design the definition of the test approach and appropriate tooling and ensuring its successful implementation.
- Identification and definition of the required approach.
- Monitoring of detailed testing progress and results in each test cycle.
- Evaluation of the overall quality experienced as a result of testing activities.
- Identification of the appropriate techniques, tools and guidelines to implement the required tests; provision of guidance on the corresponding resource requirements for the test effort.
- Creation of the verification and validation plan; creation of the test plan (including estimating and resource scheduling); and creation of the test scripts based on test design techniques.
- Identification and preparation of test data; implementation of tests; automation of tests; execution of tests; management of issue workflow; analysis of test failure; preparation of test reports; preparation of validation reports.
- Assist in identifying suitable test resource requirements.
Please get in touch for further details.