Posted on Jan 4, 2021 by J & C Associates Ltd
We are IT Recruitment Specialists partnered with a Global Consultancy who require a Infrastructure Consultant for one of their clients.
This will be a long term contract based in Strasbourg, France
- Interpret relevant application development, operations and infrastructure implications of developed solution;
- Utilise architect solutions to map client's business issues to an end-to-end technology solution;
- Assess and optimise IT Infrastructure, IT operations and service delivery;
- Participate in examining technologies and operations related to IT infrastructure environments, and evaluate and report out findings; and make recommendations based on findings;
- Monitor and manage technical client relationships and status of ongoing engagements;
- Implement infrastructure maintenance routines and schedules;
- Work with other practice areas and provide subject matter expertise related to IT infrastructure systems;
- Assist in the design of and Project Management for implementation new technologies; and
- Business development activities including develop project scope definition, work plans and proposals.
- Bachelor Degree and Minimum 10 years of experience in relevant industry business practice, business consulting or technical consulting required
- Strong interest in infrastructure technologies and willingness to learn; research emerging technologies and participate in development of thought leadership articles;
- Experience in data networking technologies including protocols, design, security and business continuity preferred;
- Experience implementing and supporting or consulting on IT Infrastructure desired;
- Experience of working in an agile software development environment;
- Strong knowledge of cloud platforms;
- Knowledge of security best practices and tools;
- Capacity in writing and presenting documents;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Experience and willingness of working in an international/multicultural environment.
- Very good knowledge of the English Language
- The applicants should be eligible for EU Security Clearance (only EU nationals can be considered).