Posted on Jan 4, 2021 by Morson International (IT)
Morson International are working with a global consultancy who are looking for a Infrastructure Consultant to join their team in Strasbourg. This is an initial 12 months contract with possibilities of renewal.
EU nationals ONLY (due to the security certifications required)
- Interpret relevant application development, operations and infrastructure implications of developed solution
- Utilise architect solutions to map client's business issues to an end-to-end technology solution
- Assess and optimise IT Infrastructure, IT operations and service delivery
- Participate in examining technologies and operations related to IT infrastructure environments, and evaluate and report out findings and make recommendations based on findings
- Monitor and manage technical client relationships and status of ongoing engagements
- Implement infrastructure maintenance routines and schedules
- Work with other practice areas and provide subject matter expertise related to IT infrastructure systems
- Assist in the design of and Project Management for implementation new technologies and
- Business development activities including develop project scope definition, work plans and proposals.
- Bachelor Degree and Minimum 10 years of experience in relevant industry business practice, business consulting or technical consulting required
- Strong interest in infrastructure technologies and willingness to learn research emerging technologies and participate in development of thought leadership articles
- Experience in data networking technologies including protocols, design, security and business continuity preferred
- Experience implementing and supporting or consulting on IT Infrastructure desired
- Experience of working in an agile software development environment
- Strong knowledge of cloud platforms
- Knowledge of security best practices and tools
- Capacity in writing and presenting documents
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience and willingness of working in an international/multicultural environment.
- Very good knowledge of the English Language
- The applicants should be eligible for EU Security Clearance (only EU nationals can be considered).
If you are interested and would like to find out more, apply now and we will be in touch shortly. Alternatively, contact Paul from Morson for more information.