Service Line Manager - EUC
Posted on Jan 4, 2021 by Gazelle Global Consulting
My client is looking for Service Line Manager - EUC, and I wanted to know whether this would be of interest to you or not?
Position: Service Line Manager - EUC
Duration: 6months +
Location: Marseilles, France
Rate: 400 Euros per day
Digital Work Place - EUC Technologies - Service Manager
- Overall cross-functional experience of handling EUC Services as per ITIL Standards.
- Minimum 12-15 years ' experience in EUC Operations, Primarily into EUC Technology Services.
- An effective communicator with excellent relationship building & interpersonal skills
- Expertise in spearheading numerous EUC Customers/EUC technologies and ensuring delivery of Services with customer satisfaction and with meeting/Exceeding Service levels.
- Manage small projects under EUC technologies & ensuring the on-time delivery
- Understand business customer objectives and align the team and effort to achieve the same.
- Ability to organize, delegate, and leverage resources to accomplish objectives.
- Strong analytical, problem solving & organizational abilities. Possess a flexible & detail oriented attitude.
- Discuss with business customer or client to define clear scope, requirements and deliverables. Identify & build the team achieve the outcome.
- A keen planner, strategist & implementer with demonstrated abilities in EUC Technologies operations, running shared delivery organization,streamlining business operations.
- Strong meeting management and reporting skills with Exceptional Customer service skills and client focus.
- Coordinate and interact with other EUC Service towers & Non EUC delivery team to achieve over all delivery objectives.
- Identify the service improvement opportunities along with cost optimization and improvement in resource productivity
- Solve team conflicts and problem, take corrective actions when problem arises.
- Strengthening People capabilities across all levels under EUC Technologies & build team toward latest technologies by upskilling & cross skilling.
- Responsible to meet contractual obligations and client expectations
- Responsible to meet overall customer satisfaction metrics.
- Resource management, Employee retention, motivation and training.
- SLA and Management reporting
- Automation & Innovation focus to Enhance operational efficiencies EUC Technologies List:
- WPE (Workplace Engineering) - End Point Imaging, Application Packaging, Software Deployment, Mobility (MDM),Virtualization & End Point Encryption & End Point Protection ( Anti-Virus ), Active Directory
- UCC (Unified Communication & Collaboration) Services - Messaging, Collaboration, Network-Voice (Teams/Skype ) and IP-Tele phony ( Avaya/Cisco )Qualification
- Bachelor's degree in IT/Engineering/MBA or other management qualification
- ITIL certification is essential
- Experience/Certification in One of the core EUC Technology will be an added advantage
If you are interested in this position, please send me your CV ASAP for immediate consideration.
If you are not interested in the role but know someone that may be interested or a good fit for it, please help me and them out by sending me their details or them the details of this role so they can get in touch with me about it