SharePoint Developer - (60%)
Posted on Jan 4, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
SharePoint Developer - (60%) - vacancy for a globally operating Basel based company in the financial sector.
- Work experience as SharePoint Specialist including SharePoint development both Server Side using C# and PowerShell as well as client-side with NodeJS and React
- Practice in developing secure applications as well as with multiple environment management and deployment
- Familiarity with working in agile product teams and using Azure DevOps and Github
- Knowhow of public facing SharePoint sites and SharePoint migrations
- Understanding of site provisioning and of PnP is beneficial
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
- Supporting your team during the ongoing project
- Participating in improving the company's internal platform
- Helping with SharePoint development and with migrations
- Acting as Subject Matter Expert and point of contact for all questions regarding SharePoint
- Assisting in defining the framework for the user interface development in SharePoint 2019
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health- and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.