User Experience Researcher L3
Posted on Jan 4, 2021 by Gazelle Global Consulting
My client is looking for User Experience Researcher L3, and I wanted to know whether this would be of interest to you or not?
Position: User Experience Researcher L3
Duration: 6months +
Location: Marseilles, France
Rate: 350 Euros per day
User Experience Researcher
The UX researcher will execute and deliver product adoption campaigns with a strong focus on user experience and business impact across Digital Workplace products and solutions. This individual will be a passionate advocate for the end-user with deep empathy for their everyday struggles and challenges. They must be able to translate complex problems into solutions and be able to deploy those solutions in a manner that is acceptable to the client and project leadership. You must be able to drive behaviour change management through innovative communication and training solutions, delivered in an engaging manner that improves user experiences, satisfaction and brand loyalty.
- 5+ years working on experience design on global projects
- Familiar with the modern-day digital workplace tools and services
- Ambitious, hardworking teammate with creative ideas to inspire and improve experience, satisfaction, loyalty and adoption.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience collaborating with multidisciplinary teams of Engineers, Architects, Content Strategists and Product Managers throughout the design and deploy process.
- Process and change management experience.
- Proven experience building strong internal and external relationships
- Diplomacy, tact, and poise under pressure when working through customer issues
- Bachelor's degree in industrial design, design thinking, human factors, human computer interactions or a related field or equal practical experience.
- Understand the challenges users face adapting to the new digital technologies, areas of improvement, and ways of working, to assess how these interactions and experiences can be improved.
- Conduct workshops, interviews, surveys, focus group studies and other engaging activities across the customer's organization to collect and analyse user behaviour data.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to execute user experience and effectiveness improvements based on your findings.
- Build an adoption campaign for the end-users that include key learning objectives and change management activities.
- Track change readiness, program participation, product adoption and usage maturity to establish a baseline.
- Identify key areas to focus on post-launch to continue to drive value and maturity in tool usage
If you are interested in this position, please send me your CV ASAP for immediate consideration.
If you are not interested in the role but know someone that may be interested or a good fit for it, please help me and them out by sending me their details or them the details of this role so they can get in touch with me about it