Posted on Jan 4, 2021 by Gazelle Global Consulting
My client is looking for Knowledge Manager, and I wanted to know whether this would be of interest to you or not?
Position: Knowledge Manager
Duration: 6months +
Location: Marseilles, France
Rate: 350 Euros per day
Purpose of the role:
To work with a dynamic pan-jurisdiction Knowledge Management Team to drive knowledge transfer across the organization through maximizing the utilization of existing systems and available resources. Act as KM ambassador within the organization through the provision of core administrative processes aligned to the delivery of knowledge share. The KM Team sits within the central Service Innovation function and plays an integral role in pioneering new ways of working through effective management and collaboration of resources.
- Lead improvements to the organizational processes through creation, maintenance and continual shaping of a targeted series of training sessions, relevant and timely to local fee-earners
- Support the growth in quality precedents uploaded to the central KM database and build continued momentum in the visibility/use/effectiveness of the system tools across the fee-earner population
- Support the ongoing delivery of a tailored and relevant client briefing process through collaboration with other departments and jurisdictions to ensure roles/responsibilities and maintenance of the end-to-end cycle is efficient and effective
- Establish role as being local lead point of contact in the continued drive in the use of document automation, becoming an SME on the relevant applications (incl. coding of basic local documents)
- Manage the hard copy library for the office, in line with budget requirements, to maximize its usage and relevance to fee-earners
- Act as local KM ambassador for the wider KM Team global program, ensuring that local stakeholders are kept updated throughout on deliverables/progress
- Conduct periodic refresher training and induction training for new starters on resource tools, KM database and document automation systems
- Provide the KM team and wider business with relevant inputs to identify areas for improvement or general updates on the firms' use of KM resources
- Actively take part in close collaboration between KM team members, pan jurisdiction, to support consistent levels of KM Team service across the different offices
- Proven strong IT skills in MS Office packages and the ability to learn new IT packages
- Experience with knowledge management systems, processes and procedure
- Proven ability to form and maintain highly effective working relationships with all levels of seniority
- Demonstrated excellent written and oral communication skills and the ability to clearly and accurately convey information
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Tenacious approach to project management, delivery and follow-up.
If you are interested in this position, please send me your CV ASAP for immediate consideration.
If you are not interested in the role but know someone that may be interested or a good fit for it, please help me and them out by sending me their details or them the details of this role so they can get in touch with me about it