Risk Assessment Analyst - IT Security - CIS/STIG/NIST
Posted on Jan 4, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Risk Assessment Analyst - Security Specialist - CIS/STIG/NIST - vacancy for a globally operating Basel based client in the financial sector.
- Extensive IT Risk Assessment eyperience - developing documents including policies and standards
- Expertise in IT infrastructure and application architecture, including cloud technologies like Microsoft Azure along with established security skills in the area of application security, penetration testing and cloud technology
- Familiar with industry recognised key critical controls such as CIS, OWASP and SANS
- Solid know-how of mobile related technologies, virtualisation, containers and cloud security as well as deep analytical capabilities and data analysis skills
- Experience with documenting and communicating results along with technical skills in domains such as Vulnerability scanners, Azure Security Centre, Next Generation Firewalls, TFS, SharePoint, DevOps, Exploit frameworks and Automation with Python/PowerShell
- Certification such as CISSP or CISA is an advantage
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
- Assisting with the coordination of the operations of vulnerability testing, including follow-up as well as application security program and supporting software developers in embedding security into the development life cycle
- Helping the maturing of the penetration testing strategy and supporting scoping and engagement with third parties along with assisting the team with the change management review and approval process
- Participating in the gathering and analysis of information from security-related sources coupled with supporting technical security projects in developing and enhancing security policies and procedures
- Contributing to the implementation of industry-recognised key critical controls and to Corporate Security compliance mandate as well as to review of the assessment methodology
- Reviewing and advising on security measures to protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the company's information assets and critical services
Ref.Nr.:02/2021 or ASAP
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health- and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.