IT Project Manager - API Gateways/Core Platforms
Posted on Jan 4, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
IT Project Manager - API Gateways/Core Platforms - This is a long term contract opportunity to join a globally operating Basel based company in the financial sector.
- Project Management experience delivering new platform initiatives, specifically the implementation of containerisation platforms, API internal/external gateways and data transfer/streaming technologies
- Experience of defining and implementing platform operating models that transition from project smoothly into Business as Usual
- Ability to build and maintain productive relationships with a broad range of partners at different levels of seniority with mixed perspectives
- Experience of agile project management methodologies and business analysis techniques to lead requirements gathering activities with business and technical users
- Expertise of shaping backlogs and delivery paths for agile delivery teams, as well as excellent understanding of common product/platform/infrastructure dependencies
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
- Coordinating the delivery of the base infrastructure and platforms and assist in the definition and implementation of the platform operating model
- Working across product and platform teams, coordinating the delivery of platform features that will enable product teams to deliver value to their end-users and clients
- Delivering a modern technology architecture enabling online client connectivity, automation and optimisation, as well as mechanisms to integrate different tools and technologies
- Delivering a cohesive solution by seeking out and managing dependencies and driving collaboration between delivery teams
- Being responsible for planning, scheduling, benefits realisation, and risk management
- Supporting the Programme Manager and working hand-in-hand with Platform Managers, Product Owners, Project Managers, Architects, and delivery teams to define, procure, and install the solution in an agile way
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health- and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.