Posted on Jan 4, 2021 by Lewis Davey
Are you a licensed BREEAM Assessor? Can you deliver both Pre and Post construction assessments? Experience of carrying out assessments? Successfully managed multiple projects? Or a recent graduate looking to develop you career? Looking to join an innovative and forward thinking company?
Then apply now!
Lewis Davey are recruiting for a BREEAM Assessor to join a forward-thinking company based in the Cambridge and surrounding area. Looking to expand their sustainability team due to demand, the client works from early design through to delivery on projects ranging from new-build sites through to restoration and refurbishment of historical listed buildings. The role and company also allow/offer a wider role involvement to the individual such as SAP assessments and OCDEA.
With a variety of projects, as BREEAM Assessor you will advise clients and design teams to ensure that project certification targets are achieved. You will be responsible for carrying out multiple assessments and working with the reputable sustainability team who assist in business development in order to provide the best service for clients.
What you will need to succeed
- Qualified BREEAM New Construction Assessor
- Experience carrying out assessments to final certification stage.
- Able to manage and deliver multiple projects
- Experience of managing your own projects
- Able to oversee and develop team members
- Strong experience with client liaison including design and construction stage meetings.
- Work effectively with little supervision
Desirable Attributes, Skills and Experience
- BREEAM AP Qualified
- Interested in other areas of the business including Part L, EPCs, Energy Statements, SAP
- Forward thinking approach to sustainability in the built environment
- Bring something new/add value
If this sounds like your next career step and the opportunity to working a growing and leading company appeals to your career aspirations, the please get in touch today
Please note that we will endeavour to review your application within two weeks and, if there is interest in your candidacy, a Consultant will be in touch. Unfortunately, due to the significant amount of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback so if you have not heard from us within two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest.
Lewis Davey specialise in recruiting talented people across Town Planning, Cleantech & Sustainability and Environmental industries.