Posted on Jan 2, 2021 by Lewis Davey
Are you an Energy Manager? Hold experience of energy management practices and energy engineering? Worked across commercial, retail, and industrial buildings?
Lewis Davey are working with an award winning, multi- disciplinary consultancy practice, specialising in energy management, technical engineering and compliance to recruit an Energy Manager in the South West. As Energy Manager, you will plan and deliver profitable contracts that result in measurable energy savings for our clients. Directly interfacing with existing and potential clients to identify opportunities for energy and carbon savings, and the adaptation of existing and innovative new technologies. You will also take a lead role in the development of the team and the promotion of the brand.
· Supporting clients with identification and implementation of energy reduction targets and energy efficiency programmes.
· Identification, evaluation and implementation of new technologies, optimising energy system operating strategies and delivering educational programmes.
· Responsible for delivery of assigned energy programs on time and within budget, which will require detailed energy and relevant site data analysis, and the communication or implementation of improvement programs.
· Responsible for identifying and implementing capital and operational energy reduction opportunities, projects and programs for cost and carbon savings.
· Implementation of new technologies including renewables.
· Develop and implement training programs for colleagues and clients.
· To be Client facing and managing client expectations, whilst also supporting the Business Development team.
· Be a source of specialist knowledge on energy-management best practice
· Analyse data and site operating conditions and advise Key Account Managers and consultants where savings can be made.
· Undertake energy surveys where required and support the development of business cases for energy projects.
What you will need to succeed
· 3-5 years' experience in a similar role.
· Sound understanding of energy management practices, principles, and methodologies.
· Strong focus on quality and delivering exceptional customer service.
· Ability to communicate with clients professionally, and with confidence.
· High level of numeracy, with solid analytical / statistical skills.
· Attention to detail and high levels of accuracy.
· Ability to create clear, concise, and meaningful reports.
· Highly effective project-scoping and project-management skills.
· Ability to work as part of a close-knit team in a multi-project environment.
· Exhibit excellent written and verbal communication skills internally and externally.
· Excellent knowledge of building services and energy systems.
· Knowledge or experience of industry schemes such as ESOS/EAS, BREEAM, GRESB, SECR.
· Membership of an appropriate industry body e.g. Energy Institute.
· Understanding of building controls / internet of things / BMS.
If you are looking to take that next step in your career and looking to develop professionally, then get in touch today for more information
Lewis Davey specialise in recruiting talented people across Town Planning, Cleantech & Sustainability and Environmental industries.