System Architect CI/CD for a multinational client in The Hague/current
Posted on Jan 1, 2021 by infeurope S.A.
We are looking for a System Architect CI/CD for a multinational client in The Hague/currently remote
- Assist the lead architect with the definition of the target architecture
- Design and support the implementation of interfaces between various bounded contexts covering both internal and external domains
- Support the adoption of cloud native technologies for data management
- Support projects and ongoing initiatives to align them with the target architecture
- Provide system architecture support to the product team(s) in the NPL and Search domains
- Create reference implementations of relevant design patterns.
- Lead/participate in proof of concepts
- Provide guidance to development teams during implementation phase
- Assist to the decommissioning of Legacy systems
- University degree in Computer Science/Information Systems and at least 8 years of experience in system architecture.
- Domain driven design
- Containerisation (eg, Docker, Kubernetes) and modern architecture patterns (eg: microservices, reactive architectures, event-driven architectures (based on Apache Kafka)
- Spring framework (Security, REST, Spring Boot, IOC)
- Developing solutions which meet challenging performance requirements
- CI/CD techniques (Jenkins, Nexus, ArgoCD)
- Test automation approach (BDD)
- Cloud native architectures and cloud providers (Azure and GCP primarily)
- Experience with databases (relational and nonrelational data stores (eg, Neo4j, MongoDB etc.) and data pipelines
- Hands-on development experience
- Experience with event-driven microservices architectures
- Excellent communication and architecture documentation skills
- Fluent in English
infeurope is a Luxembourg-based IT service provider, designing, developing and managing multilingual information and documentary systems in many application areas and business sectors. For more than 37 years we have delivered IT systems and solutions.