Posted on Jan 1, 2021 by Lewis Davey
Are you a Sustainability Analyst? Hold experience within EMS and ISO14001? Knowledge of waste and reporting? Interested in joining a global leader of real estate?
Lewis Davey are recruiting for a Sustainability Analyst with a focus on waste to join a global leader of real estate services. As Sustainability Analyst, you will hold a background environmental services, technical knowledge of waste processing, ability to analyse and present complex data, along with appreciation of schemes including LEED, BREEAM and WELL. The role will Support the development and application of sustainability assessment tools to improve the sustainability of Real Estate transactions and fit-out projects
Supporting data management and producing monthly, quarterly and annual energy, environmental and sustainability reporting for both internal and external stakeholders. This role with provide subject matter expertise on waste and resource management, working with Sourcing and Facilities Management teams.
· Produce monthly reports of utility use and waste management for a range of corporate clients
· Development and implement waste management strategies for key clients
· Work with the sourcing team to manage the relationship with waste management contractors.
· Support with the preparation of environmental reporting in accordance with globally recognised protocols, such as CDP and DJSI
· Support the operation of the energy and sustainability data management platforms in EMEA.
· Identify poor data quality issues within databases and work with client to include corrective actions, including measures which improve the efficiency of data capture.
· Undertake data analysis to identify trends and opportunities for operational improvement and potential cost reduction
· Drive operational improvement programmes through the delivery of waste audits and engagement programmes though the application of sound technical expertise
· Engage with facility managers to become the key point of contact for the provision of wide-ranging advice in relation to all aspects of environmental sustainability.
What you will need to succeed
· A background in Environmental Sciences
· Sound technical knowledge of waste processing and waste disposal technologies
· Ability to analyse and present complex data sets
· Appreciation of the principles of environmental and well-being assessment schemes, such as LEED, BREEAM, WELL, Fitwel etc
· Familiarity with corporate environmental reporting protocols, such as CDP, DJSI, GRESB etc
· Understanding of ISO management systems
· Between 1 and 5 years related work experience
· Undergraduate degree in science, engineering or related field
If you are looking to take that next step in your career and looking to develop professionally, then get in touch today for more information