Posted on Jan 1, 2021 by Lewis Davey
Are you a Sustainability Consultant? Interested in supporting high profile clients with design and implementation of sustainable strategies? Familiar with single subject consulting project and large change management engagements? Looking to work with project managers and experts across the industry?
Based in London
Then apply now
Lewis Davey are recruiting for a Sustainability Consultant to join a leading global company to deliver sustainable strategies, impact mitigation and sustainability disclosure projects to corporate clients across EMEA. Working with the wider sustainability team and client contacts, you will provide strategic advice on how to approach sustainability and deliver shaped change at organisational level. As the Sustainability Consultant, you will manage corporate level Sustainability initiatives and programmes, facilitate implementation of various types of Sustainability related measures and engagements and be responsible for a range or projects and clients.
- Delivering strategic consulting projects, corporate reporting, risk management and compliance services
- Managing submissions and client performance in disclosure programmes such as CDP and GRESB
- Providing technical understanding and advice on corporate level reporting and disclosure in line with GRI and other reporting schemes
- Building strong client relationships and using this to deliver and expand a package of best in class sustainability services
- Advising and facilitating organisations to cost effectively improve the sustainability performance of their operations and their credentials
- Translating complex sustainability related legislation into easy to understand set of actions and advising clients on the best value approach to mitigate any risk.
What you will need to succeed
- Strong organisational and analytical skills.
- Commitment to Sustainability
- Curiosity about data and impact of information handling
- Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable, and courteous service to customers.
- Requires advanced analytical and quantitative skills.
- Ability to propose solutions derived from scientific and social arguments rather than instructions
Qualifications / Experience
- Educated to degree level (minimum 2:1) ideally in sustainability related subject.
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in delivery of Corporate Sustainability projects
- Understanding of sustainability related corporate reporting frameworks and standards.
- Understanding of key, multi-market schemes, such as SBTi, Carbon Inventories, Climate Risk Mapping, Decarbonisation Pathways (project experience is a plus)
- A strong understanding of current and future environmental legislation
- Proven understanding of market drivers for sustainability.
- Track record in delivering sustainability solutions to clients, including legislative compliance and greenhouse gas reporting
- Experience working with finance or real estate markets.
- Experience working with ISO systems is a plus
If you are looking to take that next step in your career and looking to develop professionally, then get in touch today for more information