Senior Energy Manager
Posted on Jan 1, 2021 by Lewis Davey
Senior Energy Manager
Are you an energy specialist? Working to or are Chartered status? Experience of energy related plant and equipment? Want to join an innovative and market leading energy consultancy and contractor?
Lewis Davey are recruiting a Senior Energy Manager to deliver bespoke energy saving measures; an award-winning energy saving company who identify, reduce, and manage utility consumption. As Senior Energy Manager, you will work closely with the Senior Project Manager, as well as the specialist supply chain to deliver winning bids and secure contract extensions. This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual who offers a broad and diverse experience and interest across energy.
· Undertake energy audits, reviewing current costs against agreed benchmarks
· Identify and diagnose poorly performing plant, HVAC systems, electrical services, water controls, low carbon and renewable technologies etc.
· Identifying energy excess use, provide budget cost equipment, calculate the resultant energy saving, CO2 saving, paybacks per energy measure and overall paybacks.
· Prepare recommendations and write energy reports to retrofit projects to suppoer clients
· Support the supply chain and coordinate design solutions to reduce energy/carbon and to improve the overall health and wellbeing for the building occupants
· Assist with performance testing of new buildings before handover
· Carry out post install energy audits /POE
· Actively promoting best practice low carbon building design to internal and external design teams and clients
· Reviewing and assessing emerging new technologies that would assist the company in offering other innovative energy reduction measures to its clients.
What you will need to succeed
· A high level understanding and experience of energy related plant and equipment, including heat pumps and other low carbon and renewable technologies and sub-metering systems
· Experience of analysis of energy use
· Experience of assessments, quotations, supplier auditing, understanding and questioning and developing technical specifications to work continuously to improve the operational and energy contribution of installed equipment
· Knowledge of Governmental support for renewable energy systems
· Experience of managing and developing supplier relationships
· Experience/ knowledge of remote monitoring to allow the regular monitoring of client sites to ensure the initially delivered energy savings are maintained sustainably against the contracts for such monitoring
· Basic Health and Safety qualifications
· IPMVP qualification
· Chartered engineer or energy manager
· CSCS card holder
· IOSH / equivalent
If this sounds like your next career step and the opportunity to working a growing and leading company appeals to your career aspirations, the please get in touch today
Lewis Davey specialise in recruiting talented people across Town Planning, Cleantech & Sustainability and Environmental industries.