Customer Service Representative
Posted on Dec 29, 2020 by Kent Adhesive Products Company
Kent Adhesive Products Company (KAPCO) is a growing manufacturing company in Kent, Ohio.
Kapco is a custom coater and converter of flexible pressure-sensitive materials. Founded in 1974 in Kent, Ohio, KAPCO is an innovative business that continues to define higher standards for adhesive applications. All of the company's operations are located in a modern 120,000-square-foot facility.
We are currently seeking an experienced Customer Service Representative to contribute to our growth. Potential candidates must have a good work ethic, be a team player, focus on customers' needs, and exhibit a positive attitude.
Our ideal candidate is someone who will strive for excellence, will focus on the customer, and do the right thing. They will be flexible and want to be part of the solution.
The Customer Service Representative will be a skilled problem solver. We need an enthusiastic individual who can listen to customer service issues and then offer a unique and innovative solution to each problem. This candidate will have a strong command of the company's customer service policies, and be well-trained in product knowledge that can be critical for offering quick and accurate assistance to customers. You will be working with our customers on a daily basis to meet their needs.
- Confer with customers by telephone to provide information about products or services, take and process orders, or obtain details of complaints/RMA's.
- Keep records of customer interactions or transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, or comments, as well as actions taken.
- Follow up to ensure that appropriate changes were made to resolve customers' problems.
- Resolve customers' service complaints.
- Work with scheduling to give estimated delivery dates to customer, based on knowledge of KAPCO's production and delivery schedules.
- Obtain and examine all relevant information to assess complaints and to determine resolutions.
- Encourages customers to buy or try new, enhanced or additional services.
- Write up detailed quotes and work with estimating to provide accurate quotes back to customers.
- Strive to provide excellent customer service.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- 1yr related customer service (business to business experience)
- Effective written and oral communication
- Detail Oriented and organized
We offer very comprehensive compensation that includes health, life, long term disability, 401K and vacation
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.