Social Media Specialist - Campaigns
Posted on Dec 29, 2020 by Fair Parfum
We are looking for a driven Social Media Specialist to attract and interact with targeted virtual communities and networks users.
The goal is to gradually achieve superior customer engagement and intimacy, website traffic and revenue by strategically exploiting all aspects of the social media marketing roadmap.
As a social media specialist, you should have a solid understanding of how each social media channel works and how to optimise content so that it is engaging on those channels. You are responsible for joining relevant conversations on behalf of the brand and "soft selling" the product by providing support to current and prospective customers.
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
- Set up and optimise company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company's social content
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules
- Continuously improve by capturing and analysing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
- Collaborate with other departments (customer relations, sales etc) to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions
- Run ad campaigns on Facebook, Instagram and Snapchat
- Proven working experience in social media marketing or as a Digital Media Specialist
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
- Knowledge of social media ads (on social platforms mentioned previously)
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organisational ability
- Fluency in English
- BS in Communications, Marketing, Business, New Media or Public Relations
To apply, please send us your CV and cover letter along with a portfolio of your work.