Posted on Dec 29, 2020 by New Signature
Join a team of passionate thought leaders in a dynamic and collaborative environment! New Signature's Data & AIteam is growing fast and we're looking for our next AI Engineer to join us.
What's the story?
As we continue to scale we're looking for the market's best Azure Data & AI specialists to help us grow our business' fastest growing practice, AppDev & Data. You'll be working with the industry's leading experts, delivering innovative greenfield Data Platform builds, Data Integration programmes and implementing bespoke High-Level Data Architectural designs.
- Working in an agile environment
- Participate in daily stand-ups and planning to represent the AI function of the Scrum team
- Working with version control systems. .eg git
- Designing, Developing and Managing AI Solutions according to requirements
- Familiarity with machine learning frameworks, like, MLlib, scikit-learn, pytorch
- Working with Data scientists, data engineers, software engineers and solution architects to develop end-to-end AI solutions
- Experience using MLOps tools to validate, deploy and monitor models, like AzureML or MLflow
- Some experience using Azure data services eg: SQL Database, Data Lake, Data Factory, Databricks
- Ability to write robust code in Python or R
- Good understanding of different machine learning techniques and when to apply them. eg Supervised learning, Un-supervised, etc
- Knowledge of Databricks/Spark is preferable but not essential
- Good knowledge of Azure Machine Learning is ideal but knowledge of any other Enterprise product/tool for machine learning will be considered, eg Google AI platform, Dataiku, Databrick's MLflow
- Understanding of the fundamental principles of machine learning on Azure and use of Azure Cognitive services
Certifications (Non-essential but desirable)
AI-900 Azure AI Fundamentals