User Support Specialist
Posted on Dec 28, 2020 by WDS Global Limited
Job Title: User Support Specialist
Job Type: Contract
Job Location: Warsaw
Contract Rate: Euro 260 per day
Contract Length: 12 Months with Multiple extensions
Our Client, one of the world's foremost IT Consultancies, is looking to recruit a Contract User Support Specialist to join their client in Warsaw.
Knowledge and skills
- At least 2 years (full time) experience at the similar position (tier 1, 2, 3)
- At least one of Microsoft, Cisco or any Service Management certificate
- Excellent understanding of complex information systems and their interoperability
- Excellent knowledge of IT end users infrastructure (workstations, printers, peripherals, etc.)
- Excellent knowledge of workstations' operating systems
- Excellent knowledge of workstations' management services
- Excellent knowledge of directory services
- Excellent knowledge of TCP/IP networking and related services
- Good knowledge of server's operating systems
- Practical knowledge of ITIL, especially incident and request fulfilment processes.
Specific frameworks and resources
Desktop Support, ITIL, Windows OS Support, Active Directory, Networks, Applications Management
This is a great role for the right candidate, so if you meet all the criteria above, then APPLY TODAY!