Data Analyst- Dublin
Posted on Dec 27, 2020 by Insight International (UK) Ltd.
We are looking for a Data Analyst( Specialist) for our client in Dublin.
- Contract Long term
- Location : Dublin
What You'll Do:
We are trying to improve the customer experience while raising the bar on operational excellence. To improve something, we need to be able to measure it. You will enable better measurements and ensure measurement accuracy so that we know where we are doing well and where we want to improve.
You'll partner with product, technology, and ops leaders to turn business problems into data problems and demonstrate creativity by using existing data to solve those problems. You have at least 7+ years of experience inapplied data science, analytics, data storytelling.
- Collaborate with internal and external business partners to identify opportunities, understand objectives, and rationalize efforts to support strategic business objectives w/both short-term and long-term deliveries in an environment with high SLA expectations
- Write well documented code that can be shared and used across teams, and can scale to be used in existing products. SQL, Advanced Python (descriptive/predictive models), Data Visualization. Working knowledge of Hadoop, Google BigQuery, Presto, Vertica
- Apply your expertise in quantitative analysis, data mining, and the presentation of data to uncover unique actionable insights about customer service, health of public conversation and social media
- Inform, influence, support, and execute analysis that feeds into one of our many analytics domains - Customer analytics, product analytics, business operation analytics, cost analytics, media analytics, people analytics
- Select and deselect analytics priorities, insights and data based on ability to drive our desired outcomes
- Own the end to end process, from initiation to deployment, and through ongoing communication and collaboration, sharing of results to partners and leadership
- Mentor and create sense of community and learning environments for our global team of data analysts
- Ability to communicate findings clearly to both technical and non-technical audiences and to effectively collaborate within cross-functional teams
- Working knowledge of agile framework and processes.
- You should be comfortable managing work plans, timelines and milestones
- You have a sense of urgency, move quickly and ship things
- You're experienced in metrics and experiment-driven development
- Experience in statistical methodology (multivariate, time-series, experimental design, data mining, etc.)