Posted on Dec 27, 2020 by Gazelle Global Consulting
My client is looking for Drupal Developer, and I wanted to know whether this would be of interest to you or not?
Position: Drupal Developer
Duration: 6months +
Location: The Hague, Netherlands
Rate: 50 Euros per hour
Language Requirement: English and Dutch
- Drupal developer to develop and test the front-ends.
- Mandatory: Drupal 7 & 8
- Secondary: Dealer Service Portal, B2B-Gateway.
- Experience in developing web solutions in Drupal 7 & 8 and PHP implementations.
- Ability to develop enterprise Drupal solutions
- Experience in creating custom Drupal modules
- Experience with Symfony2 framework
- Knowledge of PHP, PHP files and theme functions, and knowledge of the Drupal theme layer
- Knowledge of GIT or a comparable Version Control System
- Experience with SCRUM or Agile methods
- Experience with technologies/tools like Solr, Redis and Jira
- Experience with MySQL.
Nice to Have:
- Good communication skills, being able to explain technical solutions to non-technical business stakeholders.
- Pro-active, does not wait until questions are asked, but comes with suggestions to reach goals.
- Critical thinking, not afraid to express opinion when better/faster solutions are possible, or when proposed solutions are not future proof.
If you are interested in this position, please send me your CV ASAP for immediate consideration.
If you are not interested in the role but know someone that may be interested or a good fit for it, please help me and them out by sending me their details or them the details of this role so they can get in touch with me about it