Posted on Dec 27, 2020 by Precision System Design, Inc.
Our client is seeking two motivated Business Analysts to join their innovation accelerator team. For this transformational Business Analyst position, you must be high-energy and real a go-getter, as you will be delivering a whole variety of innovative and exciting projects!
Responsibilities: The Business Analyst will define requirements for a variety of projects. Working with business groups, will interview the appropriate customer groups to define and analyze specific business and technical systems requirements for the identified projects and liaise with IT.
Location: NYC - will work remotely during COVID-19
Sponsorship not available
Comprehensive subsidized benefits package including medical, dental and vision
401k with matching contribution
Short and Long-Term Disability
Generous PTO including: vacation and paid holidays
2 years Business Analyst/Business Analysis experience
Good analytical, problem solving skills and attention to detail
Excellent communication skills: ability to effectively communicate with clients, vendors, business customers and management, and technology staff
Business Analysis skills including requirements gathering, analysis and documentation of the requirements.
Proactive, energetic, and able to work in a fast paced, sometimes stressful, and time-sensitive environment
Good presentation skills
MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint),
Exposure to working in an Agile environment
Develop user stories and break down requirements into deliverable functionality.
Review the requirements with the stakeholders for approvals
Provide Management Reporting and Information dissemination
We will call qualified candidates after review.
Resumes will NOT be sent to clients without your approval.
REFERRALS WANTED - $ 1000 REWARD!
Refer a colleague to us, and Precision will give you $ 1000 if we find a job for that person!
(The fine print: The referred candidate must be previously unknown to us. Start date must be within 6 months of referral.)
THERE ARE MANY IT STAFFING FIRMS YOU CAN WORK WITH.
WHY WORK WITH PRECISION?
Our Clients. We work with the best.
- We are direct vendors to Fortune 500 companies across North America
- We're the top provider of contract IT professionals to many of our clients
Our Experience. We know how to sell our candidates to clients.
- We've been in business for over 20 years, and have made thousands of successful placements
Our Background. Precision is run by former IT professionals.
- We know what it is like to be an IT consultant working in a large organization.
- We actually understand your skills. We'll make sure that you are right for the job, and that the job is right for you.
Our Reputation for Quality. Clients favor Precision's candidates.
- We take the time to learn about you so that we can best match you to our openings and sell you to our clients.
- Our clients know from experience that Precision's consultants are the most qualified and the best fit for their project teams.
Our Ethics. We pride ourselves on our ethical business practices.
- We never submit your resume without your permission, and we never give your resume to other staffing companies
- We are up front about pay rates and the interviewing process, and provide you with constant feedback.
Our Responsibility. We take seriously our obligations to our consultants.
- We always pay on time
- We offer highly competitive pay rates, as well as an opportunity to participate in our group health insurance, long term disability and 401(k) plans.
- When required, we carefully manage H1-B and Green Card applications, and involve you at every step.
- We have dedicated HR personnel that will answer the phone when you call.
THE STAFFING FIRM YOU WORK WITH MATTERS.
WORK WITH PRECISION.
Overtime: straight time
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.