IT Security Consultant
Posted on Dec 27, 2020 by Levy Associates Ltd
For a major financial enterprise in Amsterdam we are looking for four security specialists who has an overview of a generalist and therefore an effective consultant & engineer.
You are well acquainted with network and application security, as well as both technical and organisational areas. You continuously search for fresh ideas and gain more professional knowledge in order to enlarge your technical capabilities, as well as improving your soft skills. Furthermore, you have a sharp analytical eye and do not easily get stressed. In fact, you perform well under pressure.
- Master's degree in Information Science or relevant studies
- Information security (IS) professional qualifications such as CISSP, CEH, CISA, CISM and CCSK
- Good understanding or familiar with: Migrating workloads from classic datacentres to the cloud
- Cloud security with special focus on Azure and SAAS-solutions
- Solid experience working with and integrating automated security tools into CI/CD pipelines;
- Solid understanding of the Microsoft Azure platform and it's security engineering concepts & implementation.
- Strong technical knowledge of secure engineering principles;
- Working knowledge of risk assessments, vulnerability- and compliance management
- Agile way of working and DevOps
- Strong communication skills both verbally and in writing in Dutch and/or English.
If you are skilled in any of the above and wish to take advantage of this amazing opportunity within a highly reputable organization, then please do not hesitate to get in touch!