Project Manager - Finance & Regulatory Reporting
Posted on Dec 27, 2020 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Project Manager Vacancy requiring profound Finance & Regulatory Reporting knowledge for our Zurich based client in the financial sector.
- Preferably working experience in finance and regulatory reporting in a banking environment
- Familiar with JIRA, Planview or similar delivery tools and resource management knowledge
- Know-how of Prince2, Scrum or similar project delivery methodologies
- Hands on project management experience as well as very good communication skills
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
- Planning and delivering projects through the entire life cycle from release planning till development, testing and deployment phases
- Maintaining project timeframes, budgets, estimates and status reports
- Handling stakeholder communications and sign-offs
- Reporting on the project status and issues to the serialization and product tracking services lead
- Being responsible for planning, scheduling, benefits realization and risk management
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health- and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.