Posted on Dec 27, 2020 by Morson International (IT)
Morson International is recruiting on behalf of a software consultancy to work on an EU project.
My client is looking for the following:
Release Manager - Strasbourg, France
- Ensure the coordination at technical level of all the releases and patches, ensuring the integrity of the overall release package and traceability of all relevant activities
- In depth knowledge of the applicable programming environment considered as being mainstream for the IT project to which the IT developer is assigned to
- Good knowledge of the development of web and multi-tiers web application
- Good knowledge of the web services stack used in the technology
- The post release implementation review process and the implementation of the lessons learned within the Release Management Processes
- Ensure that an accurate assessment and in depth analysis is performed before proceeding with the change proposal/implementation.
- Minimum 8 years of experience in the defined area of expertise, including 5 years work in a relevant position.
- Thorough understanding of the SDLC
- Ability to cope with fast changing technologies used in application development
- Capacity in writing and presenting documents
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience and willingness of working in an international/multicultural environment.
Please note due to the security clearances required, we can only consider EU nationals.
1. Screening call with recruiter at Morson International
2. You must fill out a Europass CV template and send this to Morson International
3. Interview with our client
4. Interview with the EU customer
The closing date is 8th January 2021, your application must be submitted in the Europass CV template by this date, otherwise the opportunity will be missed.
Please contact Matthew Owen at Morson International for further information.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£375 - £475 Daily
€420 - €480 Daily
£750 - £850 Daily