SAP SuccessFactors System Administrator - Eindhoven, Netherlands
Posted on Dec 27, 2020 by Linksap Europe Ltd
We are currently recruiting an SAP SuccessFactors System Administrator for our client based in the Netherlands. Our client is a global market leading business within its industry, and they have operations being served worldwide.
- Inspection of the daily administration of the SAP SuccessFactors system for goals, performance, succession, and career development
- Assist the HR Leadership, business process owners and other system administrators to configure, maintain, and operate the environment to support our business processes
- Sustain system security roles, launch forms, and manage supporting content (for example, profiles, forms, updates to notifications, templates, pick lists, settings, field labels, etc.)
- Generate ad hoc reports, tiles, and dashboards
- Partner with other internal colleagues including 3rd party vendors as needed for system maintenance
- Aid the SAP SuccessFactors and/or 3rd party providers to keep up to date on quarterly release system specifications, managing system changes, and communicating updates to impacted stakeholders
- Creation and updating of system processes, procedures, and support documentation for each quarterly release
- Carrying out quality assurance checks on system configuration and test workflows
- Troubleshoot and resolve problems related to upgrades, releases, fixes, and enhancements
- Provide end user support to ensure adoption and ease of use
- Partner with other system administrators, business process owners and human resources business partners to ensure alignment and knowledge transfer
- Perform regular system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability the system
- Monitor SAP/SuccessFactors integration(s), and any integrations to 3rd party vendor solutions
- Communicate planned systems downtimes
REQUIRED SKILLS, EXPERIENCES, & ABILITIES
- Project Management skills
- Ability to interact at all levels of the organization to both technical and business audiences
- Outstanding documentation and written communication skills (procedure manuals, workbook updates, creating support tickets, etc.)
- Experience in gathering and documenting requirements
- Knowledge of basic XML concepts
- 3-5 years of systems testing experience
- Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Strong relationship skills both internal and external (vendor)
- Clerical - Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records, stenography, and transcription, designing forms, and other office procedures and terminology.
- Experience of launching a learning platform, scoping learner pathways, and designing a broad range of learning interventions
- Previous experience of developing digital learning assets using authoring tools, such as Articulate Storyline, Adobe Captivate or Elucidat (experience with Articulate Rise Content Authoring tool is a plus)
- Customer and Personal Service - Familiarity of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- English Language - including the meaning and spelling of words, grammar, and rules of composition.
- Telecommunications - Knowledge of transmission, broadcasting, switching, control, and operation of telecommunications systems.
- Active Listener
- Writing & Speaking - conveying information effectively.
- Critical Thinker
- Active Learning
- Complex Problem Solving
- Operations Analysis
- Programming skills
- Troubleshooting - Determining causes of operating errors and deciding what to do about it.
- Quality Control Analysis
- Judgment and Decision Making
- Systems Analysis
- Systems Evaluation
- Time Management
You can expect an attractive salary plus Bonus and benefits such as health insurance, life insurance and remote working options.
If you would like to apply for this role, please send your CV (see below)