SAP SD Implementation consultant - Gelderland - 6 months
Posted on Dec 27, 2020 by Global Enterprise Partners
Global Enterprise Partners is currently looking for a SAP SD implementation consultant for a 6 months contract with our client in the province of Gelderland, the Netherlands
Project; implement 3 new business legal entities/company codes.
The Implementation Consultant SAP SD will be responsible for implementing local solutions using standard functionality of our current SAP SD platform. The implementation Consultant will be responsible to translate new and changing business requirements into future IT solutions and deliver the detailed design and implementation of IT solutions
- Organize and execute all required activities to deliver high quality specifications and designs that meet the local SAP solution requirements and implement the required IT solutions, within boundary conditions like budget, timing and architecture.
- Organize proper user acceptance testing, roll-out activities and hand-over to operations
- Reports to: Enterprise Applications Manager
Indirectly reports to a project and/or program Manager
- Bachelor's/Master degree in IT, or related field, or equivalent industry experience required
- Relevant IT experience in applications management
- NICE TO HAVE: Extensive knowledge on the specific way business processes are designed
- Thorough understanding of SAP application governance, SAP developments and integration with other software
- Thorough understanding in a global/international business processes and systems, esp. SAP SD
- Ability to collaborate and partner with business and IT in defining, preparing and executing projects and changes
- Good communication skills, able to liaise with business partners
- Language skills: fluent English MUST, Dutch and or German is a plus
Are you interested in this opportunity and do you meet the criteria? Please get in touch with Marco Eindhoven of Global Enterprise Partners on telephone number or mail.