Posted on Dec 27, 2020 by Real Staffing Group
My client, a large pharmaceutical company are looking for a QA Specialist to join their manufacturing operation in Cork.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a global company with an excellent reputation on the Cork market.
Your new role:
As QA Specialist you will be a key member of the Quality team, providing quality knowledge and leadership within your area.
- Review and approval of other key GMP documents such as GMP standard operating procedures, raw material specifications, sampling protocols, master formulas, process flow documents.
- Review and approval of change controls, observations/deviations, failure investigations, suspect analytical results, product quality complaints, stability studies and reports associated with the manufactured batches.
- Review and approval of GMP documents associated with qualification and validation including IQ/OQ/PQ & validation documents for facility, equipment, computer systems, GMP utilities, analytical methods, and processes, stability data, sampling protocols and Annual Product Reviews.
- Batch disposition support, including approval of batch records, for DS and Intermediate batches.
- Monitoring of GMP compliance, GMP programs and systems by ensuring a regular presence in the area of responsibility
- Provide QA ownership for products manufactured in area of responsibility.
Your new company:
A large pharmaceutical manufacturing company based in Cork. This company have an excellent reputation in the Cork area, patient-centric with a focus on innovation and new technologies.
Education and Experience:
Bachelors Degree in a Scientific Discipline
At least 2 years' experience in a Quality Assurance role
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales