Manufacturing Operations Coordinator
Posted on Dec 27, 2020 by Real Staffing Group
My Client, a growing pharmaceutical company based in North Dublin are looking for a Manufacturing Operations Coordinator to join their growing team.
Your New Company;
A virtual manufacturing company, you will be working with a company that is in the process of acquiring a new product range. This is an agile and flexible company that has growth plans for the future.
Your New Role;
As Manufacturing Operations Coordinator you will be responsible for;
- Post-launch Technical Troubleshooting ensuring fast resolution of technical issues and continuous process improvements in collaboration with our CMOs.
- Project Management of multiple cross-functional Technology Transfer projects and life cycle Changes, including additions of new API sources/change in manufacturing site/manufacturing technology.
- Ensuring effective, on-time product transfers with robust manufacturing processes and continuity of supply
- Provide on-site support to CMOs during manufacture of scale up, trial and validation batches or during audits as required. Lead and support process investigations and CAPA implementation at CMOs
- Post Launch Technical Support to our CMOs on technical and regulatory issues. Provide process science, manufacturing technology and validation support for Manufacturing Projects. Perform gap analysis and associated risk assessments
- Review the technical documentation (batch records, specifications, product process and analytical method validation protocols and validation reports) from the manufacture of industrial batches.
- Participate in CMO selection process, assessing CMOs capabilities and promoting open collaboration. Build and maintain professional relationships with CMOs.
- Project management of the Manufacturing Projects. Responsible for the definition and adherence to project timeliness, scope and project cost. Keep Project stakeholders informed about process bottlenecks, as well as deviations from scope, budget and timeliness, suggest and implement solutions.
What you need to Succeed;
- 5 Years' experience in a manufacturing role within the pharmaceutical industry
- Experience in manufacturing operations for injectable formulations including cleaning and sterilization, bulk manufacturing, filtration, terminal sterilization and aseptic fill finish.
What you will gain;
The opportunity to work with a growing company in a Senior capacity. You will work with site leadership and CMO's on the introduction of new products into the business.
What to do Next?
Apply below with your up to date CV!
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales