Posted on Dec 27, 2020 by Salt
Administrative Assistant | ASAP Start| 3 month contract | Remote for now but based in Amsterdam
Our client is seeking an Amsterdam based Administrative Assistant to support our head of office as well as the small team on the ground. This person will support directors and their teams and manage the office, including at times supporting in-house events. The successful candidate will be proactive, quick-thinking, flexible, and able to juggle multiple and diverse responsibilities with unwavering attention to detail at all times. Teams are growing quickly, so we need someone who can not only be great in their day to day work, but can identify opportunities to make the overall team more organized and efficient. Someone who is curious, demonstrates significant initiative, and inherently exercises good judgement. This is a team that is often spread across several countries and time zones, so a high level of organization is a must. Interest and curiosity in the entertainment industry and cross-functional organization is a must.
Responsibilities (But not limited to:)
- Maintain calendars for executives including booking and confirming cross-functional meetings across multiple time zones.
- Coordinate travel arrangements, both domestically and internationally.
- Administrative duties around processing travel and expense reports.
- Heavy communication internally and externally.
- Build a roster of contact information for key partners and maintain a timely stream of communication regarding sensitive information and developments.
- Support the team across different logistic and organisational challenges when needed Manage various internal events/off-sites Schedule meetings, internally and externally.
- Manage the flow of incoming and outgoing material.
- Extensive experience as an administrative assistant as well as office management experience
- Preferable to have experience supporting policy and government affairs executives.
- Familiarity with the European institutions is essential and interest in the entertainment business is highly preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English. Another EU language is preferred.
- Team-player who operates in a fast-paced team-oriented setting.
- Ability to be discrete and maintain confidential information
- Understanding of how to prioritize and respond accordingly.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to multitask.
- Proficiency in Google Mail & Apps would be preferred
- The ideal candidate will exhibit high standards, excellent communication skills, and have an ability to take initiative, and prioritize daily tasks.
- A strong ability to take charge and meet tight deadlines will ensure your success in this multi-faceted role.
Apply now to be considered for this unique opportunity!