Posted on Dec 27, 2020 by Real Staffing Group
Job title: Quality Manager
Location: Ballybrit, Galway
Benefits: Excellent career progression, salary, pension, healthcare and yearly bonus. Opportunity to develop career with a growing company in Ireland.
My client is a multinational Medical Device company who are relatively new to Ireland and after moving to a brand new site recently they are looking at expanding their team. Global expert in the design, development, and manufacturing of complex medical devices and component technologies. They serve interventional, surgical, and specialized markets as the engine of innovations that save or enhance patients' lives.
As a Manager of Quality and Regulatory you will provide hands-on leadership to the Product Design & Development (D&D) team, and will be the key person in the areas of Quality Engineering. Provide strategic project direction and ensure that standards/requirements are up-to-date and identify compliance gaps and take action to address them.
Work closely with the Operations, Engineering & R&D leadership teams to drive and grow the business to meet the strategic objectives of the organization. You will mentor engineers, manage teams and define appropriate goals and giving direction.
Other responsibilities are:
- Interacting with customers, understand what customer wants, getting clear requirements and setting direction while using your broad knowledge;
- Completing the integration of IFS for Nordson Medical Galway site;
- Building a QA Team and manage resource requirements;
- Engaging with the design site of the business to enhance project performance.
- Implementing Continues Improvement.
Education and Experience Requirements
- Degree in Engineering.
- Experience in medical device is essential, minimum 8 years;
- Minimum 5 years of Quality leadership, with direct reports is required;
- Experience in Design Control and Product Development essential.
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£36.1k - £40.7k Annual
£62.3k - £75.7k Annual
£1 - £2 Annual