Application Support L2 (Cloud, DevOps)
Posted on Dec 27, 2020 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Application Support L2 (Cloud, DevOps) vacancy for a globally operating Zurich based company in the financial sector.
- 2+ years' experience with Azure Kubernetes Services (AKS) and/or Azure Red Hat OpenShift environments
- Strong Cloud, DevOps and Automation skills
- Proficient understanding of Docker, awareness of Terraform is beneficial
Hans-on L1 and L2 Application support skills including managing, resolving and escalating support tickets
- Familiarity with performing daily monitoring and required updates of the environment
- Capability to support engineering and testing of updates and upgrades of the environment
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
- Operating Azure Kubernetes Services (AKS) and Azure Red Hat OpenShift (ARO) environments
- Deploying enhancements for application features and functionality
- Maintaining the environment by performing and monitoring upgrades and updates
- Managing and prioritizing all user incident tickets, providing troubleshooting and liaising with vendor if necessary
- Driving a proactive approach for resolving end user issues by ensuring daily monitoring
- Providing continuously outstanding and efficient service to all internal clients
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health- and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.