Manufacturing Project Engineer
Posted on Dec 27, 2020 by Real Staffing Group
- Project scope with due regard to project inputs, risks, outputs, and schedule management.
- Determine key inputs for project approval, responsibilities, and critical path activities.
- Lead and Deliver cross functional projects from relevant design review stage gate to final validation delivering supplier focused Quality, capacity increase and Cost improvements.
- Completing product, process, and material changes through validation (IQ, OQ, PQ), process change control and documentation updates.
- Identification of capacity improvement opportunities through data analysis to include improved quality, increased output, and reduced product cost.
- Perform other assigned tasks as directed by Supervisor or Head of Function.
- Minimum 3+ years' experience in the Medical Device Industry/equivalent industries.
- Minimum of a primary degree in an Engineering or Technical Discipline.
- Excellent leadership skills with demonstrated decision making competencies.
- Very strong organizational, Project Management and communication skills.
- Experience in Project Management a distinct advantage
- Experience in process and equipment Validation, and statistical methods.
- Meticulous attention to detail with a methodical and analytical approach to problem solving.
- Must be able to work in a dynamic environment with little supervision or daily direction.
- Typical office environment with work also performed in Manufacturing areas in addition to supplier locations.
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales