DevOps Engineer for Unified Communications
Posted on Dec 26, 2020 by Stamford Consultants AG
Function/Job Title: Unified Collaboration - DevOps Support
Department: End User Services
Desired Start Date: ASAP (01-Feb-2021)
Contract Duration: 6 months, extension possible
Overview of business area or project:
Credit Suisse End User Services is looking for Unified Communications expert with experience in cloud technologies to deploy and support of our internal chat platform. This candidate will be working in a DevOps capacity - straddling both Engineering and Operations of the system.
- Operate Azure Kubernetes Services (AKS) and/or Azure Red Hat OpenShift (ARO) environments
- Deploy application feature & functionality enhancements and maintain the environment by upgrades, updates
- Manage and prioritize all user incident tickets. Troubleshoot to best of knowledge and liaise with vendor if required.
- Maintain pro-active approach to resolve end user issues by way of daily monitoring.
- Provide all internal clients with a dedicated, positive and efficient service at all times
Essentials Skills and Qualifications:
- Understanding of Azure Kubernetes Services (AKS) (min 2 years' experience)
- Understanding of Azure Red Hat OpenShift environment (min 2 years' experience)
- Understanding of Dockers (min 2 years' experience)
- Technical skills ideally in a Level 2 Operations role (manage/resolve/escalate support tickets, daily monitoring of the environment, perform update/upgrades of the environment as required, assist with engineering and testing of such updates/upgrades)
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- Understanding of Terraform
- Microsoft based cloud concepts (Azure)
Overview of the department/team
Resource will be part of Instant Messaging team, under the overarching Unified Collaboration umbrella. UC from a collaboration functionality perspective comprises of IM, Voice, Video, Mail and Retention. UC IM, voice and video solely has ~45 resources
Challenges Contractor will be facing in this role:
The role will entail interaction with various teams, mainly networks, security and vendor for various feature and functionality improvements and application upgrades/updates. Possible contact and interactions with End Users.
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people. Credit Suisse being innovative and technology driven organization, always tries to embrace new technology and already have a number of collaboration technologies available to users, ranging from tools available globally to ones meant for specific business functions.
Take this outstanding opportunity and apply now or e-mail me at (see below) !
TEKsystems, an Allegis Group company. Allegis Group AG, Basel, Switzerland. Registration No. CHE-101.865.121. TEKsystems is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go to the website.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. If you are resident in the UK, EEA or Switzerland, we will process any access request you make in accordance with our commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield.