Full Stack Java Architect
Posted on Dec 26, 2020 by Request Technology
A prestigious company is on the search for a Full Stack Architect - Digital Innovation. This is a hands on architect role working with full stack Java engineering. They are looking for someone who has a STEM degree and has extensive/recent hands on coding experience. They need experience with Java coding, spring boot frameworks, micro services, react, and are able to lead others.
- Collaborates with clients, senior management, and other functional areas to plan, design, and implement information systems and updates within established guidelines and objectives, with issues and factors largely undefined. Studies client needs, analyzes existing system, identifies gaps/risks, proposes an architecture model, and recommends short/long term actions based on best practices. Implements a hardware and software infrastructure that renders reliable, scalable, and operable products and platforms.
- As the Subject Matter Expert (SME), researches and evaluates new technological advances in the external technology marketplace to assess current practices for compliance with information systems requirements. Anticipates and develops solutions to address current and future information system needs. Creates process improvements and controls. Serves as the SME in the Request for Proposal (RFP) and vendor selection process for the purchase of software systems. Assesses impacts on the budget and technical requirements associated with implementing new system technologies or upgrading existing system technologies.
- As a HANDS-ON' Architect, able to convert a concept/idea to implementation by architecting, designing, building, and implementing the software framework needed for the project requirement or application requirement that can be used as the base foundation for lead/senior/junior developers during the project
- Provides technical architecture, support, and strategic guidance to senior/lead developers, management and other functional areas to ensure new development is consistent with existing applications, assess information system needs and requirements, and recommend possible alternatives to meet information system needs. Facilitates capacity planning. Remains apprised of project status and communicates issues and resolutions on potential problems.
- Oversees and provides expert advice in the evaluation of software programming and modification ensuring adherence to required procedures, methodologies and/or application standards, including Payment Card Industry (PCI) and security related compliance. Monitors the maintenance of information systems to maintain optimum system capacity levels. Coordinates and monitors the troubleshooting of information systems. Establishes a communication plan to alert users of problems and resolutions.
- Solicits feedback from internal customers and IT teams to understand how well information systems are serving customers and recommends improvements.
- Bachelor's Degree in STEM fields
- Typically Minimum 6 Years Relevant Exp
- Four-year college degree and 6+ years professional experience, or a high school diploma with 8+ years professional experience in coding, designing, developing and analysing data with full life cycle design and development
- Master's Degree in Computer Science or Information Systems or STEM field
- Certified in any of professional skills such as Cloud platform, K8S, TOGAF, etc.
- Skills/Knowledge - Having wide-ranging experience, uses professional concepts and company objectives to resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways.
- Supervision - Determines methods and procedures on new assignments and may coordinate activities of other personnel (Team Lead)s.
- Well-versed in Object Oriented Programming and Methodology, MicroService Based Architecture, Design Pattern, and Architecture Best Practice and Standard such as TOGAF, 12 factor app
- Experience working in Agile and SCRUM based mode projects.
- Nice to have working experience: experience working in several modernization or migration projects, experience in executing load/performance testing.
- Nice to have skills: C#, .NET, ASP.NET, Visual Studio, Ruby, VBScript, C++, ANSI C