SAP Program Manager
Posted on Dec 26, 2020 by Red - The Global SAP Solutions Provider
RED is looking for an SAP Program Manager for an initial 6-month project. This person will manage the overall business communication and team members to ensure the work is performed effectively and productively, ensuring cross stream collaboration. For this position, the client is based in Indiana, but will be REMOTE. Ideal candidates will be able to start December 28th.
Successful candidates will have the following:
- 10+ years within SAP Project/Program Management
- S/4 on premise implementation experience-version 1709 or newer
- MUST have experience working and managing a conversion project
- Previously worked in a Global delivery model
- Able to work closely with both onshore and offshore resources
- Life science industry experience would be a huge plus
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
For immediate consideration, send your updated resume to (see below)
RED is a global SAP Solutions provider dedicated to helping organizations do one thing -leverage your SAP investment to unlock competitive advantage. From implementation to sourcing, we can support every phase of the SAP Application Lifecycle enabling clients to evaluate the quantifiable benefits of cloud and on-premise deployments of SAP.
RED INNOVATION - develop and deliver SAP HANA, Mobility, Cloud applications and Analytics through a client tailored assessment and deployment framework.
RED STAFFING - supporting your business with the highest calibre contract & permanent SAP professionals for your business needs. This single-minded commitment to helping businesses realize greater value from their SAP investment has enabled us to become one of the most trusted players in the SAP industry.
When it comes to SAP, no one delivers like RED!