AWS Full Stack Developer
Posted on Dec 25, 2020 by Stott and May
AWS Full stack Developer
We are offering an opportunity to work with one of the worlds largest global intelligence technology firms. This market-leading provider of innovative financial crime and compliance solutions, helps global financial institutions to take intelligent action, against fraud and other types of financial crime.
About the role:
The Engineering teams build the technologies and business-focused products that solve our clients' business problems. They are currently looking a senior engineer with strong full stack development experience with a focus on cloud native technologies.
You will be responsible for
- Design and develop key features of the next-generation Net Reveal platform for running Compliance and Anti-Fraud solutions for Financial Institutions.
- Introduce new technologies and improve existing code.
- Support application and client delivery teams.
Key Skills required:
- AWS Typescript
- AWS SDK, AWS Serverless Application Model (SAM)
- AWS Cloudformation Scripting
- AWS API Gateway, Cognito (identify management/user authorisation), AWS Lambda, DynamoDB (NoSql, document database), EventBridge (event bus), SQS (queuing system), SNS (notification system), S3 Object storage, CloudFront (CDN)
If this sounds like a role suitable to you please apply!