Lead Architect/Elite Cloud Engineer - Azure - bank - Amsterdam
Posted on Dec 25, 2020 by Apollo Solutions Ltd
Expert Solutions Architect/Lead Architect/Elite Cloud Engineer - AZURE- bank - Amsterdam - permanent!
A leading bank in the Netherlands is looking for a specialist Expert Lead Architect/Elite Cloud Engineer. The bank is looking for a strategic decision-maker to advise teams on how to set up architectural structures to migrate from on-premises to Azure cloud infrastructure. The candidate will become part of an Azure Platform DevOps team, responsible for the design, development and support of Azure platform products, solutions, functions, resources & capabilities. The team is implementing Azure Cloud Services as a strategic platform following the Agile process.
Necessary Skills and Experience:
- Expert-level Azure experience with deep knowledge in cloud solutions architecture/cloud architecture design/cloud platforms engineering
- Design, development, security and implementation of Azure products for internal Azure customers (100+ DevOps teams);
- Enable them to consume Azure services in a secure and compliant way.
be based in the Netherlands (Other applicants and relocators will not be considered for this role)
be Microsoft Azure certified (or associate or expert level in Azure)
- have at least 6-8 years of experience as a DevOps Engineer/platforms engineer/senior software engineer of which 2-4 years is in theMicrosoft Azureservice portfolio
- can translate business requirements into solutions, services and products
- have worked in DevOps (IaC) area of IaaS, PaaS and SaaS services;
- have worked on Infrastructure as Code (eg design and deployment of ARM templates, Terraform and PowerShell); Experience with CI/CD
- You have experience in orchestration of application infrastructure through code (> 1 year); working in an Agile way in DevOps teams
- Experience and knowledge about Traditional (on-premises) Network Infrastructure including but not limited to DNS, Routing, WAN, etc.;
- Experience with customer engagement from a modern Cloud infrastructure perspective
- You are a team player with a growth mindset
- English and/or Dutch preferred
This role offers a highly competitive salary package between €90k-100k base + top of the market benefits (your package amounts to much higher than the base rate!) + great work-life balance.
Apply now to be considered!